Posted above is the documentary filmed by a team of students at the University of Sussex for their final course submission. Jackson Ducasse, Oscar Gordon-Lyons, Michael Botwright and James Scott have created a piece of work that far exceeds their course expectations, handling the subject of the ailing Brighton Trades Social Club with sensitivity and aplomb. I look forward to the next piece of work from this group and, with filming for a new project due to start in a couple of weeks, I hope to have further details and perhaps an interview to post at a later date.
- Just loved "RA.547 RVDS" by @residentadvisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 7 months ago
- Just favorited "RA.554 Craig Richards" by @residentadvisor on Mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 7 months ago
- Just loved "SWEATSON KLANK & MR GOLDMAN - YACHTY BY NATURE MIX" by @SWEATSONKLANK on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/sweatsonklank/… 11 months ago
- Just loved "RA.521 The Range" by Resident Advisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 1 year ago
- Just loved "FACT mix 561 - M. Geddes Gengras (Jul '16)" by FACT on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/FACTMixArchive… 1 year ago
Legal EagleIf you own content and would like it removed from High-Rise, please comment on the item in question and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.