This week I have finally managed to get the first few sections of the Fabrica Exhibition Archive online. The entries for Blood Relations by Anish Kapoor and Chameleon by Tina Gonsalves are pretty much complete so have a look and let me know what you think. It is all still a work in progress so any helpful suggestions are appreciated. The latest exhibition, A Fine Line by Frederic Guerts, officially opens tomorrow. To finish, here is some horrid sweaty grot from Samiyam.
- Roses are red Pickles are green https://t.co/lcDqsnUl2a 1 week ago
- Just loved "RA.547 RVDS" by @residentadvisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 10 months ago
- Just favorited "RA.554 Craig Richards" by @residentadvisor on Mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 11 months ago
- Just loved "SWEATSON KLANK & MR GOLDMAN - YACHTY BY NATURE MIX" by @SWEATSONKLANK on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/sweatsonklank/… 1 year ago
- Just loved "RA.521 The Range" by Resident Advisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 1 year ago
Legal EagleIf you own content and would like it removed from High-Rise, please comment on the item in question and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.