If I were a monied gentleman then I would happily throw $3,000 at this customised Darth Vader helmet. Designed by Jesse Hernandez, it is part of the most recent incarnation of The Vader Project, a collection of 100 pieces auctioned off last weekend in Philadelphia. Although bidding started at a hefty $1,500, all the helmets were sold, leaving the rest of us to settle for a full colour catalogue of the auction. Image comes courtesy of Format, who also have an interview with Dov Kelemer, curator of The Vader Project, posted here.
- Roses are red That much is clear https://t.co/RlZfbZw5sT 3 weeks ago
- Roses are red Storm clouds are grey https://t.co/HIu42USGba 1 month ago
- Roses are red Pickles are green https://t.co/lcDqsnUl2a 3 months ago
- Just loved "RA.547 RVDS" by @residentadvisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 1 year ago
- Just favorited "RA.554 Craig Richards" by @residentadvisor on Mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 1 year ago
Legal EagleIf you own content and would like it removed from High-Rise, please comment on the item in question and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.