It was the last day of my internship with Fabrica today so I wrote them a farewell blog post that can be found here. I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Fabrica and it’s inhabitants, it has definitely made me realise what valuable an addition it is to Brighton. The next installation should be awesome – the Brighton Photo Biennial, featuring men in hats, dustbins, and the insides of 1970s dictator’s private jets. And so onwards and upwards – something from the Fondle ’em stable…
- Roses are red Pickles are green https://t.co/lcDqsnUl2a 1 week ago
- Just loved "RA.547 RVDS" by @residentadvisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 10 months ago
- Just favorited "RA.554 Craig Richards" by @residentadvisor on Mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 11 months ago
- Just loved "SWEATSON KLANK & MR GOLDMAN - YACHTY BY NATURE MIX" by @SWEATSONKLANK on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/sweatsonklank/… 1 year ago
- Just loved "RA.521 The Range" by Resident Advisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 1 year ago
Legal EagleIf you own content and would like it removed from High-Rise, please comment on the item in question and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.