The Planet’s favourite sneaker comes under the microscope in a documentary from Three Sixty Creative and Nike. Produced by Thibaut de Longeville, director of the brilliant Just for Kicks, it includes testimonials from key sneaker enthusiasts like Bobbito Garcia, and a chance to take a peek at DJ Clark Kent’s enviably ridiculous sneaker collection. From what I have read, the film is complete and will be aired in the very near future. Heads up courtesy of Sneaker News.
- Just loved "Cedric Woo at GIANT STEPS - Houghton Festival 2017" by Analogue Foundation on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/analoguefounda… 2 months ago
- Roses are red That much is clear https://t.co/RlZfbZw5sT 3 months ago
- Roses are red Storm clouds are grey https://t.co/HIu42USGba 4 months ago
- Roses are red Pickles are green https://t.co/lcDqsnUl2a 6 months ago
- Just loved "RA.547 RVDS" by @residentadvisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 1 year ago
Legal EagleIf you own content and would like it removed from High-Rise, please comment on the item in question and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.