The Planet’s favourite sneaker comes under the microscope in a documentary from Three Sixty Creative and Nike. Produced by Thibaut de Longeville, director of the brilliant Just for Kicks, it includes testimonials from key sneaker enthusiasts like Bobbito Garcia, and a chance to take a peek at DJ Clark Kent’s enviably ridiculous sneaker collection. From what I have read, the film is complete and will be aired in the very near future. Heads up courtesy of Sneaker News.
- Just loved "RA.547 RVDS" by @residentadvisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 6 months ago
- Just favorited "RA.554 Craig Richards" by @residentadvisor on Mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 7 months ago
- Just loved "SWEATSON KLANK & MR GOLDMAN - YACHTY BY NATURE MIX" by @SWEATSONKLANK on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/sweatsonklank/… 11 months ago
- Just loved "RA.521 The Range" by Resident Advisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 1 year ago
- Just loved "FACT mix 561 - M. Geddes Gengras (Jul '16)" by FACT on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/FACTMixArchive… 1 year ago
Legal EagleIf you own content and would like it removed from High-Rise, please comment on the item in question and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.