What better way to augment your Sunday reading regimen than with the ramblings of a booze addled unemployed Camberwellian? Tom Filby has carefully watched and digested the latest episode of Piers Morgan’s Life Stories, featuring the matchless Susan Boyle, and jotted down his thoughts for your enjoyment. The article features quite possibly the finest description of Piers ever committed to pixels. You can sample more of Tom’s work at EWFBTW. He also débuts the recently added ‘writing’ category on High-Rise; more to come from this soon…
- Roses are red Pickles are green https://t.co/lcDqsnUl2a 1 week ago
- Just loved "RA.547 RVDS" by @residentadvisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 10 months ago
- Just favorited "RA.554 Craig Richards" by @residentadvisor on Mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 11 months ago
- Just loved "SWEATSON KLANK & MR GOLDMAN - YACHTY BY NATURE MIX" by @SWEATSONKLANK on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/sweatsonklank/… 1 year ago
- Just loved "RA.521 The Range" by Resident Advisor on @mixcloud mixcloud.com/residentadviso… 1 year ago
Legal EagleIf you own content and would like it removed from High-Rise, please comment on the item in question and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.